find below the agenda for our
TDF board meeting with a public part, and followed by a private part
on Monday, December 12 at 1800 Berlin time at
For time zone conversion, see e.g.
### Public Part
1. Answering questions from the community (tdf-board, 5 mins)
Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask
questions to the board and about TDF
2. Status Report: Hiring TDF developers (Florian Effenberger, 5 mins)
* next steps & progress
3. Status Report: Strategy 2022 Items - Status (Thorsten Behrens, Cor
Nouws, Gabriel Masei, Gabor Kelemen, 5 mins)
Regular reporting about status of the Strategic items in
4. Status Report: Status: LibreOffice in the app stores (Florian
Effenberger, 5 mins)
Status report and various ongoing discussions
* current status & timeline
* upgrade cycles - no easy way to get recurring purchases/donations
* for the moment, don't cut users off of updates?
5. Discuss: Board Quiet Time - XMas/New Year's Eve (Thorsten Behrens, 5
Proposing a well deserved break for the board, as well as ED and Stephan.
So a vacation and overall quiet time from say Dec 19 to Jan 5?
Of course with an exception: if some TDF-crucial-stuff pops up
(decided by ED+chair/deputy), that can get attention during the
6. Status Report, Discuss: Atticization of Online (tdf-board, 20 mins)
* ESC provided evaluation
* discussed briefly on the dev list:
* conclusion seems to be: not enough activity to keep out of the
attic for the moment
* in any case, make clear from https://git.libreoffice.org/online and
https://github.com/LibreOffice/online that this is not maintained
### Private Part
7. Status Report: HR item (Florian Effenberger, Stephan
Ficht, 5 mins)
Reason for privacy: HR, tax and legal topics.
8. Discuss: Legal working group setup (tdf-board, 5 mins)
Continue discussion from last board call
9. Discuss: Last minute item(s) (tdf-board, 5 mins)
Rationale: if there is time left, and anything is popping up after
sending the agenda
Total scheduled meeting time: 60 mins