and not in full screen mode? When I need to use presentation mode in an
online conference, I lose the video conference screen (meet, zoom, Jitsi
or whatever). I only use one monitor because I don't have space in place
to put another one. My Libreoffice version is: Version: 7.2.0.4 /
LibreOffice Community Build ID: 20(Build:4) CPU threads: 12; OS: FreeBSD
14.0; UI render: default; VCL: qt5 (cairo+xcb) Locale: pt-BR (C.UTF-8);
UI: pt-BR Calc: threaded

Hi,

the setting is in menu 'Slide Show' > 'Slide Show Settings' > part 'Presentation Mode'. Choose option 'In a window'.

Kind regards
Regina

I have a similar, but slightly different issue.

In the past, with LO 6.x running on Windows 10, I could use Zoom’s share screen feature to place my Zoom webcam capture in the upper right hand corner of an LO full-screen slide presentation. I would use this to record lectures for college courses I teach. The Zoom webcam capture would happily coexist within my LO full-screen presentation.

Recently, I broke my computer and bought a new one, still running Windows 10. When I installed LO on the new computer, I went with LO 7.1.5.2, my first foray into the 7.x line.

Now, when I try to run a Zoom webcam capture with an LO slide presentation at full screen, the LO presentation takes over the entire screen and the Zoom capture is lost. I can’t place the Zoom webcam in the upper right corner of the screen as I once did.

Running the presentation in a window as Regina suggests will probably work, but I didn’t have to do that in the past. With LO 6.x I was able to run the presentation full screen (not in a window) and still have the Zoom webcam on top of the LO presentation. Now, I seemingly can’t do that.

I don’t know if this is by design or I am missing a setting, either in LO or in Zoom. When I ran it in LO 6, I don’t recall having to select any special setting in either program to make it work. The default settings seemed to work.

Virgil