request for joining the Romanian translation team

Hello,

I would like to join the Romanian translation team, so I can translate directly on Weblate (i.e. not only to make suggestions).

How can I do that ?

I do *not* intend to translate neither quickly, nor massively; however, there are several strings on LO main interface or common dialog that are not yet translated / became untranslated due to code change, that make a bad impression on users and so I would like to improve the situation a little.

I already have experience with Weblate, since I am the maintainer of the Romanian translation for Vivaldi browser, which also uses Weblate for this.

Other than that, I am the maintainer for GIMP & Inkscape Romanian translations and part of the GNOME Romanian translation team, where I am committer and, on occasions, reviewer (this along with several other l10n or i18n contributions).

Thank you,
Cristi

Hi Cristi,

Hello,

I would like to join the Romanian translation team, so I can translate directly on Weblate (i.e. not only to make suggestions).

How can I do that ?

Could you let me know your user name on Weblate or the mail address you used to subscribe there. I'll add you to the Romanian language group.

I do *not* intend to translate neither quickly, nor massively; however, there are several strings on LO main interface or common dialog that are not yet translated / became untranslated due to code change, that make a bad impression on users and so I would like to improve the situation a little.

Thanks a lot for your contributions, feel free to translate at the pace you'd like :slight_smile:

I already have experience with Weblate, since I am the maintainer of the Romanian translation for Vivaldi browser, which also uses Weblate for this.

Other than that, I am the maintainer for GIMP & Inkscape Romanian translations and part of the GNOME Romanian translation team, where I am committer and, on occasions, reviewer (this along with several other l10n or i18n contributions).

Great!
Cheers
Sophie

În data de Thu, 24 Feb 2022 14:36:53 +0100, sophi a scris:

Could you let me know your user name on Weblate or the mail address
you used to subscribe there. I'll add you to the Romanian language
group.

TDF Weblate username: secarica
(alternatively, my registered e-mail address: cristi AT secarica DOT ro)

Thank you,
Cristi